NAFA is pleased to announce the following long-term buyer storage program on selected fur articles purchased at our May-June 2016 auction.
For any buyer wishing to buy and hold mink beyond the current season, NAFA will store mink purchased in the May-June 2016 auction for FREE until September 1, 2018 so long as the goods are fully paid, including all applicable commissions and charges, by Prompt Day (June 27, 2016).
After September 1, 2018, NAFA will continue to store any mink held in our long-term storage at a fee of US$0.02 per skin per month on any skins remaining for a further one year, ending September 1, 2019.
Raccoon & Musquash
For any buyer wishing to buy and hold raccoon and musquash beyond the current season, NAFA will store these articles purchased in the May-June 2016 auction for FREE until September 1, 2018 so long as the goods are fully paid, including all applicable auction commissions but excluding packing and handling charges, by Prompt Day (June 27, 2016).
After September 1, 2018, NAFA will continue to store any raccoon and musquash held in our long-term storage at the following monthly fee on any skins remaining for a further one year, ending September 1, 2019:
- Raccoon – US$0.04 per skin
- Musquash – US$0.01 per skin
Other Terms and Conditions
- Any previously announced buyer rebates shall not apply to these selected fur articles bought and then held under this program.
- A minimum purchase quantity of 10,000 skins is required to take advantage of NAFA’s long-term storage program.
- Insurance on all stored goods under this program will be at market value. Additional insurance may be obtained through NAFA at the buyer’s own cost.
- No resale fee will be charged on the goods held in long-term storage. However, packing and handling charges on raccoon and musquash purchases will apply should the stored goods not be resold with NAFA.
- Beyond September 1, 2019, a new arrangement may be negotiated for any skins that are still stored with NAFA.
Once again, NAFA believes its long term storage program for its upcoming May-June 2016 auction represents a major competitive leap forward for the buyers looking to take advantage of current market conditions and then looking for the most opportune time in the future to clear their purchases.
source : www.nafa.ca
NAFA May-June 2016 Auction : Extended Highly Competitive Selling Terms
NAFA Auction Preliminary Sales Program – June 2016
You may also like
- 02 JulAuctions
Now it’s not only Apple and Windows users who can benefit from our application. In ...